A New Leader at Boots N' Tracks

Things have been too quiet for far too long for the web site known as The Raider "Boots N' Tracks" site. We are still here, alive and well. We are taking a new step forward to make the site the top of the line.

[url=http://www.militarygameronline.com/combatmission/]

Currently the team includes Ted Quincey, Kevin Kinscherf, Tim "Rune" Orosz, Bill Valencia, Brian Rock, Craig Harvey, and Massimo Rocca. I also do what I can to work with this fine group.

Kevin Kinscherf has done a spectacular job for nearly a year now. Commitments and many responsibilities outside of the gaming community have devoured his time, so he is stepping down as team leader. He will still be an active and supportive member of the team.

Taking his place is Ted Quincey, known as Super Ted. We are about to find out if he deserves that call sign (G)! Ted is known and respected by all of you. He is especially known by the participants of the Newbies Tournament (who think he has two heads and the glowering red eyes of manaical evil :eek: ).

He is now the new team leader for B&T. I know you will join me in doing two things. First, a special thanks to Kinch for his hard work for us. Next, please welcome and congratulate Ted in his new position.

He has big plans for B&T. CMBB is moving ahead. We still have a lot of interest in CMBO. There are plenty of gamers out there wanting and needing tips, hints, scenarios, history, maps, even mods. We are as a team to be here to serve the gaming community.

Congratulations Ted! Well deserved. Now, let's get to it.

[ February 04, 2002, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Wild Bill Wilder ]

Hey Keith,

Look for the first three to be released soon at the Scenario Depot.

http://www.dragonlair.net/combatmission/

Admiral Keith has them and I'm only waiting for him to post them. I'm not sure when he is going to do it.

If they don't appear there, look for them soon on the B&T site. We are working on revising and livening up that area very soon.

The Battles to be Released are:

Duel at Dompaire (French vs Germany)

Real Guts (USA vs Germany)

Resolve at Ranville (UK Paras vs Germany)

Still to come

We Can't Wait (USA vs Germany)

Sounds in the Night (USA vs Germany)

High Cost Real Estate (Canada vs Germany - Italy)

The Kommerschiedt Crisis (USA vs Germany)

And still later the two scenarios from the Unbalanced Tourney (people are still claiming "foul" and issuing subtle threats over these two - :eek: )

A Meeting of Devils (UK vs Germany - Sicily)

Enough is Enough (USA vs Germany - Tunisia)

So a lot is on the way. CMBO is alive and well and we hope to keep it that way.

Thanks for asking...WB