Recovering a Scenario . . . suggestions anyone?

I spent the last two days converting an Advanced Squad Leader scenario to CM (Race for the Bridges) and I had play tested it about 5 times against the computer. I was trying to make some changes before giving it to friends to play-test when

AHHHHHHHGGG

I accidentally deleted the file.

Unfortunately I did not notice that I had deleted the file *until I rebooted the computer* so I culd not click "undo" and get the file back.

All I was able to recover was the auto-save file which I renamed. But it is still a "save game" file as far as CM is cooncerned so I cannot modify it. Is there **any** way to get the file to change to a modifiable scenario format or am a scr^*ed?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lassner.1:

I spent the last two days converting an Advanced Squad Leader scenario to CM (Race for the Bridges) and I had play tested it about 5 times against the computer. I was trying to make some changes before giving it to friends to play-test when

AHHHHHHHGGG

I accidentally deleted the file.

Unfortunately I did not notice that I had deleted the file *until I rebooted the computer* so I culd not click "undo" and get the file back.

All I was able to recover was the auto-save file which I renamed. But it is still a "save game" file as far as CM is cooncerned so I cannot modify it. Is there **any** way to get the file to change to a modifiable scenario format or am a scr^*ed?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have you looked in your recycle bin?

GP