A Plea for Feedback!!

I would like to urge anyone who has downloaded and played scenarios from CMHQ Scenario Depot to please voice your opinion and vote on the scenarios. MadMatt has put in place a very nice rating mechanism, which virtually no one is using! So many of the scenarios are stuck at 3 stars, most by virtue of only one vote! However, if you look at the number of downloads per scenario most are in the hundreds. Is anyone playing these scenarios or are you using them just to fill the bad blocks on your HD? confused.gif From what I see on these forums this crowd is very opinionated, except when it comes to scenarios! More air time is given to hamsters! Maybe MadMatt should change the rating system from stars to hamsters. biggrin.gif

Good or bad...please vote.

Thanks,

groundpounder

Guest Rommel22

I agree, I vote on the scnerios I play! I already tried to encourage people to vote on the General discussion forum. I guess people don't care or something.

Some people spend meanigless time talking about crap, hamsters, and absolutely nothing. I guess we'll see no change!

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

I think people download scenarios as soon as they notice a new one. Getting around to playing them is a different story. I've got 84 scenarios in my scenario folder(including the originals). I've only played 12 so far and I've had the game since the end of June. PBEM games take most of my

CM time. You can probably divide the number of downloads by 10 and arrive at the number of people who have actually managed to find time to play the scenario. I do think that, if a person does play a user created scenario, he should be kind enough to rate it for the guy who put in the time and effort to create it. Rating a scenario also gives the rest of us an idea of what players think of it. If there are less than five votes I disregard the rating completely.

Smoker out.