english version in Germany?

Hi all,

I'm a Canadian living in Germany. I know the game is available here, but of course it's a German language version, and well, my German is quite lacking.

So, does anyone have any idea if CDV or whatever it's called will ship an English language version of the game inside Germany. I'm really not too particular, the UK version would be fine (as opposed to the US version).

Basically, I can't figure the CDV site out. If you click on the 'English' icon on the start page, does that entitle you to receive english language versions of software you order?

Has anyone in Germany done this?

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions.

Schrott

After no time researching this what so ever... smile.gif

I guess if you order from the CDV site you're going to get a German language version. I think the English/German language selection is only for the web language and has no influence on the game in question.

If I were you I'd order the UK version from somewhere like www.amazon.co.uk or www.play.com and get them to ship it to you in Germany. Sucks I know. But as a English speaker living in the Netherlands, it is what I do quite often.

You could always e-mail CDV about this. I think they must have set up a dedicated team by now to answer all the CMBB queries coming in. ;)