A question about bridges

I was playing around with the editor last night, and one of the things I tried to do was a fairly narrow but very deep canyon crossed by a bridge. However, the canyon was wider than one tile, and instead of crossing the gap, the bridge sat down on the bottom. Is there any way I can get the bridge to span the gap rather than plopping down in the middle of it?

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Estimado Colega:

Take a look at my Arnhem map in the editor of the game. I can't remember right now how I set the levels, but look at the height levels.

Now that is about as high as you'll be able to do it. The stone bridge sits about 4 levels above the water. If the water is level six, the ground level abutting it would have to be 10, I think. Play around with the height levels and you'll see just how deep you can make the gorge.

Hope this helps. Saludos

Guillermo el Salvaje

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Yea, Wild Bill is correct (duh!). The tall stone bridge is 4 levels above the terrain it is placed and the other two bridges are two levels above. For a deeper "canyon effect" try using 5m per elevation step instead of the standard 2.5m. This choice is in Preferences. That will get you 20m (60 feet). Not so bad.

--Chris