tactics and strategies

Im not sure if I should have posted this in CM Tips and tricks or here. Where do you guys and ladies (if any) get your tactics and strategies for CM BO from? I've been trying to research some on the internet, but lately I have been to the local military hardware store for Military manuals. Today I got one on Antiarmor warfare.

[ July 17, 2003, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: TANK ACE ]

My strategies come from a multitude of sources. A lot of it comes from reading this board, especially posts by JasonC, that guy knows his stuff. I also have read the American handbook on the German armed forces, and I've got some general ideas from that. It's available at http://carlisle-www.army.mil/usamhi/DL/chron.htm#AWorldWarII19391945

However, most of it actually comes from my own ideas and gut feelings. I think that you can analyze stuff all you want, but to me it just comes down to what I think will be the best strategy for each engagement. Also, know your men and their equipment! Tactics that may work for the Germans may lead to defeat with the allies.

One of the great things about CMBO is that you can use a multitude of tactics to solve any given problem.