Question on Scenario Design

I'm designing my first scenario and I'm baffled on one issue I can't find the answer for the the manual. How does the designer assign units to a specific deployment zone?

I know there are three different colored set-up zones for each side. And I've set them up as such, and would like to place a heavy MG pillbox in a specific place on top of a cliffside. All my units show up in the green zone when I start the game. I can't figure out how to place the pillbox in a designated spot and just leave it there for the scenario player.

Any help would be appreciated.

EVERYBODY runs into this problem the first time. (I sure did! biggrin.gif)

You see the preview button? After you have bought all the units you want, you go the preview screen, where a full 3D view of the battlefield will be created, just like in the game.

Here you can move any or all of the units you want, so you can place them in the positions YOU want. You can also "padlock" the units, so they can not be changed by a player during setup. (pillboxes and other static defenses, for instance, are usually padlocked.)

Hope that helps you out man, and good luck! biggrin.gif

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

"If you should find yourself riding in a green meadow, surrounded by sun and warmth, do not be afraid... for you are in Alyssium, AND YOU'RE ALREADY DEAD!"