HELP! - Broken CD-ROM arrived in Post!!

Sir,

I recently ordered a copy of your "Combat Mission - Beyond Overlord" game and was pleased to have it arrive in the mail last week (20th March 01).

Unfortunately the CD-ROM had been destroyed (physically broken and split) in transit so I am unable to load the game at all.

Your references:

Order # 63790

Date 03/01/01

From Mr Neil Stevens, UK

Unfortunately this is one of the problems with entering into a purely mail order venture.

I look forward to hearing from you and hope that you will send me another CD. May I add that the package you sent was totally ripped open when it arrived and only got delivered because the Post Office (this end) re-sealed it all in a separate bag. Air Mail deliveries really need to be packaged appropriately from the beginning. I am also assuming that it has all arrived - there was; the manual with CD (damaged) sealed inside and the invoice - no game packaging at all.

I have tried to mail you at the Sales@battlefront.com email address at least twice over the last week and have had no response. Is there anybody out there?

Your extremely frustratedly,

Neil Stevens

NStevensB@cs.com

Guest Madmatt

Neil,

I found your address in the order database. We will get you a replacement shipped out immeditaley. The game itself should come in a normal airmail parsel (puffy lined oversized delivery package I belief) and there is no game box as such. A sealed manual with a CD inside is how the physical product is packaged.

Madmatt

Matt,

Thanks a million. I did send a couple of emails over the course of the last week or so to your sales email address but there was no response - today I had 7 responses in my email tray!

I have read the manual cover to cover and am desperate to get my hands on the game!!

From what you dais it would appear that I am missing nothing except an operational CD-ROM.

Thanks for your reply.

Neil Stevens

Chippenham, Wiltshire, UK

Guest Madmatt

Your replacement went out today via Global Priority Mail. You should get it in about 5-10 days. Sorry for the broken CD but you could always take the broken shards and make a cool necklace!

cool.gif

Madmatt