Lenino-october 1943 -availability of polish troops inCM2BB

Guest konrad

Check this,i'm working on scenario based on that battle tongue.gifhttp://lwp.armiam.com

i'm very shy from childhood,especialy as a faithfull reader of forum with such amount of gifted writers

but will we see soon

konrad

[ November 17, 2002, 09:11 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]

hehe, it should be:

Bardzo przyjemne, a jaka muzyka gra w tle? ;)

If I understand you properly.

Availability of polish army is a serious bug in CMBB. Lenino was first battle of polish soldiers in the east, so BTF missed about 14 months :eek:

I know that polish tank brigade fought on Magnuszew bridgehead in summer44 against Hermann Goring Division

I dont know this music.

Btw, Lenino was hmmm... very "stupid" battle. Polish division was ordered to assault deep german defense line without artillery and aerial support. They broke deep into enemy positions and hold terrain for a couple of days, then they were ordered to withdraw. During few days division suffered about 45% casuaties in line infantry. Very interesting battle for scenario or operation, I think smile.gif

i think about this as a battle,no operation really.i'm trying to get more data.in meantime:thats probably a lot to ask,but dear BTS,maybe availability of,already stripped from armour and partisants(say i want to create scenario about Warsaw Uprising for example)polish troops can be adressed in patch? :eek: smile.gif

i'm sorry ,i have no idea :( ,and its not my website.but i hope will help proof ,that polish troops wasn't such a late guest on eastern front :rolleyes:

ps:maybe contact webmaster will help?

[ November 17, 2002, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: lenakonrad ]