Stolberg and a testimony for flamethrowers

***SPOILER FOR STOLBERG-PUNCHING A HOLE***

If you're like most CM'rs on this board you rarely purchase infantry flamethrowers and bemoan their existance when you get them in a scenerio. I was the same way. All flamethrowers were good at in my opinion was dying. They make good ambushers but getting them to the ambush site takes some doing.

Anyway, along comes a little operation called Stolberg-punching a hole. There are many bunkers and pillboxes in this operation. I hate bunkers and pillboxes. They tend to eat tanks and slap infantry silly. Well, I'm proud to say I did not lose a single tank in this operation to a pillbox or bunker. And I eliminated most of them with flamethrowers! The combination of thick woods and thin ranks of enemy infantry made a delicious environment for which my FT's could wander. I flamed bunker after bunker with a devilish grin on my face. I LOVE CM!!!!

Guest birdgunner

Just out of curiosity, where did you get this scenario, and where can I get it,

Thank you

------------------

So many Battles and so little Time... Sleep!!! Who needs Sleep!

It comes with the game. It might be part of the 1.12 download but I think it's an original operation. You won't see it under scenerios, you have to look at the operations.

[This message has been edited by Cybeq (edited 04-04-2001).]