Sound Files

Sorry guys, but a search didn't help me. Does anyone know how to convert sound files from MP3 (which I don't even use, but have in my computer) to .wav files that the game can use? I downloaded the German voices from Tom's site, but they are all MP3 (Yepp) files, which I don't think the game will recognize. Haven't tried putting the MP3's into the .wav directory cuz I don't want to endanger anything. Before loading my MP3 thingy onto my computer, I was able to simply put the .wav files right into the game. BTW, the coolest mod .wav file is the Bagpipe music for the Brit "Advance" order! Thanks in advance.

Sorry guys, but a search didn't help me. Does anyone know how to convert sound files from MP3 (which I don't even use, but have in my computer) to .wav files that the game can use? I downloaded the German voices from Tom's site, but they are all MP3 (Yepp) files, which I don't think the game will recognize. Haven't tried putting the MP3's into the .wav directory cuz I don't want to endanger anything. Before loading my MP3 thingy onto my computer, I was able to simply put the .wav files right into the game. BTW, the coolest mod .wav file is the Bagpipe music for the Brit "Advance" order! Thanks in advance.