Opinion on scenario balance needed

I'm organizing a Combat Mission "team game" in a Finnish bulletin board, with players taking the role of battalion, company and tank platoon commanders (the idea is pretty much inspired by the Bocage Rumble and Tank Rumble -games organized elsewhere). The battle is quite big in size, with two US battalions attacking against one German battalion. Total on 16 players will take part in the game.

Now, I would ask for volunteers to look over the map, setting and troops I've chosen for the game, and give their honest opinion on few things. Do you think that this game will be at balanced at all, providing all participants with enjoyable experience? Are the units I've chosen, especially when it comes to artillery support, close to what would be historically correct, and balanced? Are there things I should fix in the map? Are there enough flags to make holding the objectives meaningful?

If you're interested in checking the scenario out, drop you email address here. I'll send the map (randomly generated and edited by hand where necessary) to you. All help is appreciated, as I've had very little experience playing scenarios of this scale before.

-Lunael

I'm organizing a Combat Mission "team game" in a Finnish bulletin board, with players taking the role of battalion, company and tank platoon commanders (the idea is pretty much inspired by the Bocage Rumble and Tank Rumble -games organized elsewhere). The battle is quite big in size, with two US battalions attacking against one German battalion. Total on 16 players will take part in the game.

Now, I would ask for volunteers to look over the map, setting and troops I've chosen for the game, and give their honest opinion on few things. Do you think that this game will be at balanced at all, providing all participants with enjoyable experience? Are the units I've chosen, especially when it comes to artillery support, close to what would be historically correct, and balanced? Are there things I should fix in the map? Are there enough flags to make holding the objectives meaningful?

If you're interested in checking the scenario out, drop you email address here. I'll send the map (randomly generated and edited by hand where necessary) to you. All help is appreciated, as I've had very little experience playing scenarios of this scale before.

-Lunael

Fire away matey, I'll take a look.

Far too grand a scale for me though but the idea sounds nice. Could it be done with smaller units without loss in quality of action?

I'm organizing a Combat Mission "team game" in a Finnish bulletin board
Mikä vitun "vinnis pulletiini" :confused:

(translation will be mailed if requested to persons of age 16 or older)

traject0ry@hotmail.com

Fire away matey, I'll take a look.

Far too grand a scale for me though but the idea sounds nice. Could it be done with smaller units without loss in quality of action?

I'm organizing a Combat Mission "team game" in a Finnish bulletin board
Mikä vitun "vinnis pulletiini" :confused:

(translation will be mailed if requested to persons of age 16 or older)

traject0ry@hotmail.com