Possible new feature for CMBB patch, moderators please take a look

Okay what I want in the patch is an otpion to allow the side who defend to choose the "true" flag in a dynamic flag mod, because I created a scenario who needs that feature to be more interisting.

So it's not difficult to understand : permit in the scenario editor to let the defender to choose the true flag in the setup phase of playing.

Thank you

No problem Paulus, this will be addressed asap in your next private update (called V1.01-VP) : Charles has been called back from vacation and is flying to his computer at double speed to code the change you required. Your well-reasoned argument "I want it because I need it" has convinced him that it was a huge mistake to have overlooked this feature.

Your private update V1.01-VP will also include a dedicated phone-line to Charles' office so he can more easily benefit from your suggestions.

:D:D:D

[ October 28, 2002, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Joel ]

Originally posted by Dogtoes:

*SLAP!*

Ouch...that hadda hurt! ;)

Ok ok, that looks a bit rude from me, but it was meant more as a joke than a slap, so please add some ;) and smile.gif to lighten the mood when reading my previous post. smile.gif

VP,

J'ai eu l'idée sans penser au fait que le défenseur ne savait pas non plus quel drapeau était actif ! :eek:

Tu as raison de demander, c'est le ton utilisé qui a entraîné des moqueries :D ... Et j'ai trouvé Joel très marrant aussi.

Mais bon c'est quand même une demande un peu anecdotique, sur CMBB il y a un programmeur (Charles), c'est peut-être pas prioritaire smile.gif

For the ugly mespeakenglishonlynofrench crowd, for fun I made a SYSTRAN translation, and to my dismay it's quite good !! :eek: tongue.gif:D:D

Perhaps it's because I write good French lol smile.gif

Here it is :

I had the idea without thinking of the fact that the defender did not know either which flag was active You are right to require, it is the tone used which involved mockeries... And I found Joel very funny too. I had the idea without thinking of the fact that the defender did not know either what a flag was active! You are right to ask, it is the tone used which involved mockeries:D... And I found Joel very funny too.

But good it is nevertheless a a little anecdotic request, on CMBB there is a programmer (Charles), it does perhaps not have priority