New terrain tiles for designing scenarios in CMBB

I've only really been designing scenarios for a few weeks, and am just about to release my first (thanks again to Blackhorse and Wesreidau for testing it) - and I've found a couple of niggles which I wanted to ask about - will they be resolved for CMBB?

1) Bridge terrain - can you tell me whether we will have 'railway going over paved road' and 'paved road going over railway' tiles please? At the moment it looks a bit wierd and puts me off using rail transport and bridges.

2) Will we see tunnels (road/rail) for CMBB? I doubt it because I can't imagine having infantry fighting it out in a tunnel, but I feel I have to ask. smile.gif

3) Will we have more building variety? My villages tend to look a bit samey and an extra skin for each building type (so you can see two possible variants) would add more than enough variety.

4) Will we have buildings in scattered trees, or hedges/walls in scattered trees/woods? At the moment, you have a 20m tile, with a 1m thick wall, and open ground either side. Ideally, I'd like to be able to place hedges or walls in a terrain which already has trees/brush/whatever in it.

I'm not asking for 'extra stuff to be added' (I would earn the wrath of the board for slowing development down smile.gif ) but just wanted to know what sort of progression there's been along these lines?

Thanks,

Soddball.