CM crashes when....

I hit the escape key to bypass the movie, windows just freezes up and i have to ctrl+alt+del

It also gives me the blue screen of death when i hit the preview button during map editing, it goes away and the 3D terrain appears, but all the text is screwed up.

Anyone else get this?

Marc :)

Don't hit ESC to skip the Intro Movie, that will take you back to your desktop. Hit SPACE to skip it correctly.

Sounds like perhaps you need to update your video drivers?

What card do you currently have on your machine? Any other specifications of your box you can give us?

------------------

Honor, Duty, Courage.

Valhalla awaits you, honorable warrior...

------------------------

"If you find yourself alone, riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!"

I've just noticed i posted that in the wrong forum, oops smile.gif

Hitting escape to bypass the intro movie is a automatic thing as that's how i bypass the intro movie in the other games i have. I'll try and remember the spacebar smile.gif

I'm actually scared to update or use the official drivers for my Diamond Monster Fusion 16meg AGP card, as the last two times i've had to format and re-install windows after doing so lol Using GLglide drivers i think.

I'm updating the drivers the now with the GLsetup program, will let you know.

Marc smile.gif

Hey what do you know, the spacebar works :)

I was able to go into the editor and mess around and move back and forth between the preview screen without any bother.

Although those pull down menus when setting up a game are a bit tricky.

Marc :)