Any CMMOS Tiger Mods?

Hey Wolfpack,

Don't worry....there's an absolutely stunning Tiger mod in the pipeline by Makjager. If you've seen any of his previous work, you know that his mods are always impressive to say the least. I can't wait to get my hands on it myself.

As for a CMMOS version of course I can't say for sure, but his recent Jagdpanther was CMMOS compatible so maybe it's in the works.

GG

Hey Lee...get back to the canvas ..ye rascal ;)

Wolfpack....i can confirm that i am working on several sets of Tiger CMMOS mods.....the hold up is due to continuing improvements to the base mod.

Once i think i cannot go any further ( or i become deranged ) i will begin to camouflage them...then its a matter of "the One who Writes" getting his maws on em for release purposes.

Regards

Måkjager

Originally posted by Måkjager:

Hey Lee...get back to the canvas ..ye rascal ;)

Once i think i cannot go any further ( or i become deranged ) i will begin to camouflage them...then its a matter of "the One who Writes" getting his maws on em for release purposes.

Regards

Måkjager

Good deal...how much sanity do you think you have left. :D No rush...I rarely buy them, but got one today in a computer pick battle and it stuck out like a sore thumb. I like your previous work, so I will be looking forward to it.