Battle of the Bulge Mod? Com'on

Ok, I like the battle of the bulge mod, but why does it re-appear every day? Where can I get it and when? Why does it show up all the time with no knew information. Is the mod out yet? Also, I dont like bacan because it is to damn greasy. If one of you guys can invent a bacan that does not clog my arteries I would appreciate that. Now back to the virtual battlefields of CM. Your pal, and supreme CM player in my clan (of just me) CombatGeneral. :eek:

Bacon. They teech good spelling at Harvard, eh? ;)

The Battle of the Bulge mod thread appears everyday because people bump the thread, which is the custom in these parts until the mod in question is released. You'll get it when it's done, and it will most likely be at Tom's CMHQ site, assumnig he still has enough space left to host it.

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Silvio Manuel:

Careful there, Herr Wacky.

He wasn't talking about bacon, but rather "bacan," notice the spelling. The 1st is human food, the 2nd is Troll Tested and mother approved.

Who you callin' her? smile.gif </font>

I love NoncombatantGeneral. Every time he talks I get a warm, fuzzy feeling thinking of all the money I'm saving by not going to Harvard.

Actually, I believe bacan is what gets served here at Fort Lewis for breakfast. It is an amazing substance, combining the properties of roofing tar and driftwood, only with a worse taste. As we say here, it's chublicious.