CMBB Trooplist

I no you are busy this moment,but is it wise to public CMBB troop list :confused:

Then hard players and warhistoric all over the wold could take a peek and make suggestion any troop that could perhaps more accurate or missing at all. :D

I examble love to now what troops are in Finland and are they correct(sorry! no hard feelings).

This is like beta testing. smile.gif

Have you checked the CMBB FAQ already? It's here.

You can ask for bones but most of the time whining is considered as, err, whining ;)

I'm a newbie here, too, but I've been following the forums for a while and noticed that BFC (ex-BTS if I understood correctly) is taking a great care of the game - Finnish troops included. :D

If you wish to know more, I suggest first trying the Magical Search Button which can be found on the right upper corner. It's called search ;)

Just type in Finland or Finnish or something similar and you'll find a whole bunch of knowledge of Finnish troops in CMBB.

And the same thing shortly in Finnish, just in case: Tarkista ensin FAQ ja kokeile käyttää hakutoimintoa (search oikealla ylhäällä). BFC on paneutunut asiaansa ja näyttää tekevän perusteellista työtä myös suomalaisten joukkojen osalta. smile.gif

/kuma

In Finnish words:

Kiitoksia vastauksestasi.Olin jo huolestunut suomen joukkojen tilasta CMBB:ssä.Tiedän kyllä haku toiminnon,mutta niin kuin monesti ihminen on niin laiska jossain asioissa:)

Kokeilenpa etsi toimintoa.

Et satu muuten tietämään kuka vastaa suomen joukkojen äänityksistä ja kokoonpanosta.

Oletko muuten pelannut SPWAW .Itse pelasin sitä intensiivisesti monia vuosia kunnes CMBO rantautui Suomen kauppoihin.