Ok, im stuck,need hep finding Winter Mods.

Volker try this site:

http://www.combatmission.com/

Look under 3rd Party Mods, then Winter Vehicle Camo Textures, then Winter German Support Vehicles and then Stephan Galambos Packs. This should have all of the AT guns you need. As far as I know this is the only Winter AT guns available but I could be wrong and hope I am but don't think so. The reason is that these mods are pretty old so really aren't up to the standard's of our newer mods but better then nothing.

Unfortunately those are German set's, I need allied. I had already gotten my German stuff fully Moded for Winter. All I need now are the Allied Cromwell, Universal Carrier, 40mm,90mm,57mm,37mm and 75mm Allied AT Gun's Modded for Winter. Are they out their?

Yes, I had gotten that too, to use a base to Mod my Winter Allied Set, it only covers a few Allied AT guns.

Do you have all your Allied AT guns in Winter? If so, just let me know the Zip's you have, maybe I can find them.

I do not have my Allied guns dressed up for Winter myself - yet. I actually am in the process of redoing all my mods and haven't gotten around to them yet but believe I have most everything else. You stated that the Pack did not cover all the Allied guns? I thought it did. If not I'll have to look around myself when ready to get them. Maybe somebody else will answer and let us both know where we can find the rest.

Like lcm1947 said:

This link provides a set of (old) winter mods and includes some Allied guns:

ftp://ftp.combatmission.com/winter/AlliedWintercamo.zip

Regarding your requests:

US

40mm AA: no winter mod available

90mm AA: no winter mod available

57mm AT: included in the set mentioned above

37mm: unknown caliber

75mm: unknown caliber

76mm AT: included in the set

105mm How: included in the set

Br

40mm Bofors AA: no winter mod available

6pdr AT: included in the set

17pdr AT: included in the set

25pdr How: included in the set

Universal carrier: no mod available

Cromwell series: no offical mod available. I've patched together parts from some other mods to get a winter mod for the Cromwell.

Drop me a note at mike8g@lycos.com if you'd like to have it.

M8 HMC: One version included in the already mentioned set (low-res), one high-res variant by M.Bergman / G.Molek

Marcus

[ April 30, 2002, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: mike8g ]