PBEM changes in CMBB?

Two questions about how PBEM is handled in CMBB (didn't find the answers with a quick search).

1. Have the security problems during setup been addressed or is it still possible to cheat?

2. Has the number of mails/turn been decreased or will we still have plot only/movie only turns?

It is possible to cheat during setup? :D

I don't think I want to know how.

What I would like is somekind of "honor-PBEM" system, for playing against those opponents you _know_ won't cheat, a system with less PBEM-files thrown around.

If on player could plot his turn, watch the replay immediately, plot the second turn and send the file to his opponent, who would watch the previous turn, plot his second turn, watch the second turn, plot the third turn... etc. duration of PBEM games could be cut down somewhat.

-Lunael

Cheating during setup: Currently there are a few problems with PBEM games. One of them is the fact that the second player can't see the parameters the first player used to create the game. Another one is that the terrain generation and the computer force purchase are done before player two enters his password.

Less e-mails per turn: A secure system requiring only two e-mails per turn was proposed a couple of times. However, implementing it would require lots of time, so it probably won't be in CMBB.

Dschugaschwili