CMBB Operation Questions

These might be answered in the manual, so please be patient with me. I read the thing twice but am unsure about some things.

1. The TRP's I set as an attacker during the first battle are gone during the second battle. Would I be getting any more TRP's during the course of the operation?

2. My artillery is way off. I mean way off. This is without a TRP. I mistakenly shelled my own men even though I set my FO to shell an area about 500 meters from where they were. It is light snow and poor visibility. All other attempts at arty have been fine though. The AI arty has been quite good to my detriment. Any suggestions for Arty without LOS?

3. This is my first Static Operation. (Der Manstein Kommt) Any general tips on how to beat the snot out of the AI? It's personal now.

(1) You only get more TRPs if they are given as reinforcements

(2) Arty without LOS. Don't. Rather than spreading out, like in CMBO, the arty will come down in a different location if you don't have LOS to the target. Retargeting your original target point should bring your arty in closer to the target point.