Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Need some ideas

After finishing The Wrong Hill I am biting at the bit to start another battle. I got two friends into the game so I am looking for a battle to wage against them. They are still new to the game but have played the hell out of the demo. So what would be a good battle to play against these guys?

I am looking at one that isn't huge and a billion turns but not a tiny 10 turn game. I guess a battle around 20-25 turns, no larger then medium map with good mix of units so they can experience them all.

I know I am asking a lot here and for that I applogize. Just need a good battle for these guys to cut there teeth on and make sure the CM hook is lodged firmly in there mouth :D

Underdog

You should look at my top 10 over 3 list you should find something in there, if not print a copy of the Dog Pound List with 44 scenarios that have made the top 10 list. Now that I got a plug in ;) Try Wild Bills, "Armor Ambush", or Andreas "Germanboy" Biermann, "To The Last Man", these two fit your bill.

[ March 20, 2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Bigdog ]

Thanks all!

I picked Move It or Lose It and we played it last night. I was the allies and my friend was the Germans. It started out bad for me since he pressed so hard and so fast. However, by turn 9 I had everything under control. He pressed to hard and in the end he didn't have the men to hold the ground he had taken. Plus with my 105 arty shelling the woods he was hiding in really helped me reduce his inf to nothing. I had a flamethrower crew I would like to mention. Splashed a StuH twice on the second splash took it out! Had to replay that part a few times since you don't see that everyday..hehe.

Got to turn 15 and he surrendered. He didn't think he had a chance and states he made some big mistakes. He was so use to playing against the AI he tried the same tactics on a real player and found out it doesn't work.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I just got done down loading all the suggestions people mentioned.

Underdog