Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Command Delays propagating from turn to turn?

I had a unit that refused to move: each turn the same 20 second delay was shown for the same move, but turn after turn passed and it never actually took action on the move.

The unit was a t34/76 at the crest of a large hill. It was the last unit I had: I do not believe it was the commanding tank, nor do I recall if the commander himself was still around as a bailed out crew. There was an enemy tank behind the opposite hill that may have popped out occasionally during the wait. There also may have been some bailed out enemy crews in close proximity, but I am not sure.

The move was a reversal/retreat off the crest of the hill, followed by a series of FAST manuvers (to manuver into a flanking position on that enemy tank). I do not believe any of those moves traversed SLOPE terrain, but there was slope terrain on other parts of that hill. I finally gave up on the move and instead moved FORWARD into the valley between me and the opposing tank. This move was performed properly after the command delay.