Stolberg-Punching a hole question

There are nights every second turn in this operation.

In a PBEM game are these night turns skipped or is it only if both the players choose to skip them?

Does anyone know if this is suitable for PBEM?

The night turn is skipped only if both players agree to skip them. However in Punching a Hole, creeping past the fixed fortification during the first night turn is the best way to get them out of play without having to confront them.

I played this one as a combination PBEM/TCP game and I would rank it about 60-70%. It's very frustrating for the German player to have to give up those bunkers without them really firing a shot, which is what will happen if the US uses a night turn to move past them. The front line determination in this one seemed to be more annoying and detrinmental to the situation in this one than in most other operations. I have to admit though that i haven't played it with the latest patches.

p.

[ 04-15-2001: Message edited by: Peterk ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lah:

Also, will the US air support ever turn up as I have heard of problems with air support in operations.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If it's raining they won't show up, but trust me I have lost a few units to allied power under the bright sun.