I had a dream last night about CMBB

It was pretty real. The trees and grass were flowing in the wind and I was surrounded by infantry and tanks. I could smell the dirt. Not much really happened in terms of blood and guts, it was just as though I was immersed in an environment that made me feel at home. When I was in the Army I loved the smell of TNT and Diesel. I miss it.

After some extensive CM-playing I usually find myself scanning the terrain to get a clue where that damned Pak or hull-down StuG might be while driving on the (nowadays) relatively safe German highways.

Nolloff

P.S.

I demand some in-depth AAR the first time you receive some serious PBEM spanking. This is not a challenge as I´m not a PBEM player but after all this bragging I´d love to see you getting a lesson (some good old friendly violent fun) ;)

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

It was pretty real. The trees and grass were flowing in the wind and I was surrounded by infantry and tanks. I could smell the dirt. Not much really happened in terms of blood and guts, it was just as though I was immersed in an environment that made me feel at home. When I was in the Army I loved the smell of TNT and Diesel. I miss it.

That's it. The final modding horizon. Smell!

[ November 06, 2002, 11:36 AM: Message edited by: Doodlebug ]

That's it. The final modding horizon. Smell!
Hmmm, mail-order scratch and sniff cards?

As the scenario unfolds.... scratch your burning AFV card, or your bezerker squad card, ... odors of sweat, opps that was the vet card, or the green squad card smells like urine.... oh. oh... :eek:

-Mike Z.

25 various assorted cards 9.99 US dollars only

for replacement sets call......

Originally posted by Generale_Pasquini:

Goodale,

Please stop filling up the forum with your countless number of brainless posts. If you have lotsa ideas... make a huge list and put it all in one post dude, this way you bumping down more important and interesting posts.

And your response to it just bumped it up again! tongue.gif

Thank you, Generale Thought Police.

Edit: Threads like this do belong in the General Forum, BTW.

[ November 06, 2002, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Mannheim Tanker ]

Originally posted by Generale_Pasquini:

Goodale,

Please stop filling up the forum with your countless number of brainless posts. If you have lotsa ideas... make a huge list and put it all in one post dude, this way you bumping down more important and interesting posts.

I don't understand why you responded with an insult. This is the General Discussion Forum. There is no rule that says I have to post all of my topics in one thread. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Generale_Pasquini:

Goodale,

I don't understand why you responded with an insult. This is the General Discussion Forum. </font>

MasterGoodale ............ Dont take it too personally. If you have questions about CMBB gameplay, mods, tactics etc - post em, people will gladly reply. Even noobie questions...Your particular questions have probably been asked before !

There are some good people on this forum and

(IMHO) its just that the number of posts on this forum mean the more relevant posts soon slip off the first (and even second) page and need a bump

to get them back.

Lou2000