Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

CM Boot Camp Returns--Sort Of

I used to have a long series of articles called Combat Mission Boot Camp posted at Manx's late, great Combat Missions site. These were primarily geared towards helping newer players get into the game, but they may be of interest to others, too. Instead of letting the articles collect dust, I've reposted a few of them in the Tips & Tricks forum here, hoping someone might get some use out of them. I think the one on tanks is probably the most useful. Thanks to Manx for giving these articles their original home!

(One of the articles was a translation I made of a German field manual about close assaulting tanks on the Russian Front, but since the site that hosted the facsimile of the manual seems to have disappeared, I don't know if it's worth posting the translation since you won't be able to reference the pics. Let me know if anyone is interested.)

[ March 05, 2002, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Gremlin ]

Originally posted by Gremlin:

I used to have a long series of articles called Combat Mission Boot Camp posted at Manx's late, great Combat Missions site. These were primarily geared towards helping newer players get into the game, but they may be of interest to others, too. Instead of letting the articles collect dust, I've reposted a few of them in the Tips & Tricks forum here, hoping someone might get some use out of them. I think the one on tanks is probably the most useful. Thanks to Manx for giving these articles their original home!

(One of the articles was a translation I made of a German field manual about close assaulting tanks on the Russian Front, but since the site that hosted the facsimile of the manual seems to have disappeared, I don't know if it's worth posting the translation since you won't be able to reference the pics. Let me know if anyone is interested.)

Great

can you provide a link?

Where exactly can they be found?

-tom w