Play Testers Wanted

Heres My second offering.It's called "Bloody

Bridge". There is no briefing yet but you must play as the Americans because of the Assault Boats.A Bridge is defended by Waffen SS.You outnumber the Germans by almost 3 to 1. Can you take the Bridge? The Link is here http://pages.prodigy.net/bogart69/bbridge.zip

<center> bridge.jpg </center>

It was created with the 1.05 patch.Let me know what you think ?

[This message has been edited by Panzer Man (edited 09-13-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

******* SPOILER BELOW ***************

I have just finished playing the scenario and i have a couple of comments:

1. The assault boats started on land. Have my brain been attacked by stealth hamsters when i say that there is no way to get them in to the water?

2. You might want to make the Germans stronger. I simply overran them with my Shermans, Jumbo's and TD's.

3. I would suggest making the area behind the flag a little bigger. As it is now the Germans have no where to pull back and launch a counterattack from.

Otherwise it's a very nice scenarios wink.gif

------------------

< All gave some, some gave ALL>

Owner of MiNa's CMBO Page

http://www.combat-mission.com

Thanks Michlos,,The Assault boats can be moved into the water with the move command.I have found that it is a tedious chore to use these,but the AI was very lame trying to take the biridge as the Allies so I added them for a change of pace.I might delete them and let you play from both sides,but I am sure the Americans will get anihilated.

I have been told already about the Germans being too weak and the lack of defensible ground behind the Bridge.Good points.

I was also told the SS was in a bad spot,they should be behind the bridge,,I disagree.I believe in saving Private Ryan the Americans were on both sides of the Bridge and only moved back when they were being overrun.I am going to add more punch to the German side for sure,maybe even make the Bunker an 88.that should really spice it up.As for widening it I blew it there..I dont think the left side can be widened..I learned my lesson on that one..thanks again for your comments..

Practice makes perfect and your comments surely help.

------------------

"If Patton were alive today,he'd play Combat Mission."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Man:

Thanks Michlos,,The Assault boats can be moved into the water with the move command.I have found that it is a tedious chore to use these,but the AI was very lame trying to take the biridge as the Allies so I added them for a change of pace.I might delete them and let you play from both sides,but I am sure the Americans will get anihilated.

I have been told already about the Germans being too weak and the lack of defensible ground behind the Bridge.Good points.

I was also told the SS was in a bad spot,they should be behind the bridge,,I disagree.I believe in saving Private Ryan the Americans were on both sides of the Bridge and only moved back when they were being overrun.I am going to add more punch to the German side for sure,maybe even make the Bunker an 88.that should really spice it up.As for widening it I blew it there..I dont think the left side can be widened..I learned my lesson on that one..thanks again for your comments..

Practice makes perfect and your comments surely help.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Use the shift key, while clicking + and - with your mouse, to reduce or enlarge the opposite sides of the map, in the editor.

Dick

Michlos,I will work on it this weekend and let you know when it is done,,I will also post it on my home page,so give it a few days,,But I warn you I am going to make it harder this go round,...Lol..If I can widen the map to the left like Dick says above that will be great stuff..Thanks again

------------------

"If Patton were alive today,he'd play Combat Mission."