Guess what I just got?

Hey all you brothers out there!

A Happy Easter season it is... why you might ask?

b/c I got an advanced beta copy of CM:BB and boy is it going to knock the socks off of anything else out there when it comes out....

The graphics are great and the units are looking better than ever... I do have a couple bones to throw you so here they are:

Bone #1: CM:BB will have two modes to choose from when creating a quick battle: historical and fantasy. If you choose historical then the QB allows you to choose all the units that were historically available during the time frame choosen. Now however you can choose the fantasy option which will allow you to choose Prototype vehicles (Panther II, Panther F, night vision Panther, E-series) and one-of-a-kind oddities (Maus)... that's right Steve changed his mind!

Bone #2: CM:BB has a built in Mod organizer with three pre-made "skins" that a player can chose from. Low-Res, High-Res, and Hamster! That's right hamster! Now hold onto your hats until I explain. Ever since the hamster portrait mode came out BTS has thought that it would be a neat idea to mod hamster rifle platoons etc... and although it did hold up production for a month (as we playtesters sent in model portraits of our pet hamsters) it was well worth it... I've never had so much fun playing this game! Thanks Steve for giving into his baser instincts!

Bone #3: All righty this is the last one you are getting out of me (not to mention that I think I see Steve walking towards my playtester cubical (cage more like it... they haven't even refilled my water bottle or changed my newspapers for three days... something about going on holiday!)... Anyway last but not least CM:BB will have a secret hamster level! That's right after you beat all the scenarios included in the game a secret scenario will appear on the title page in the disguise of a "medal of honor"... The tenative title of the scenario is "Hamsterdamn or Bust!"... and it is designed by our old friend Wild Bill!

Thanks for your time and have a great APRIL FOOL"S DAY!

-Jaldaen