I Can't believe the graphic's in the game!!

lcm1947

Good evenin' folks!!! I am new to this whole Combat Mission Series. I just went and purchased the special edition of Barbarossa to Berlin and Call of Duty just the other day. Let me say, I'm hooked on it!!!! I havent even scratched the surface of it yet but I'll be ordering Africa Corps in a couple of days anyway. This is just the type of wargame I've been looking for. Couple of questions. Since I bought Barbarossa first do ya think I should try out Overlord, or will it be less of an experience seeing that its older and I might be spoiled already by the features in Barbarossa? Does the game run well online with 56k? Are there certain sections for experienced or nonexperienced players to match up evenly? Thanks!! Got ta get to the game! Later. :D

Originally posted by Faceless:

Since I bought Barbarossa first do ya think I should try out Overlord, or will it be less of an experience seeing that its older and I might be spoiled already by the features in Barbarossa?

Good question. There were important improvements made in moving from BO to BB. Nevertheless, many of us had hundreds of hours of happy play time with BO and some folks still prefer it. It's a good game. It might come down to a preference of which front you'd rather fight on. I'd say go ahead and buy it and decide for yourself. At the very least, download the demo and give that a look.

Michael

[ December 17, 2003, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Michael Emrys ]