CMAK & CMBB Bundle

Hi,

I have both CMBO and CMBB and enjoyed playing them. I've been thinking about buying the CMAK&CMBB bundle and donating my CMBB to a friend.

Is the bundle worth the 60 bucks pricetag? And does BFC ship to Europe(Finland)? I would benefit from the currency rates if I could buy directly from the US. Not to mention absence of silly sensorship consequences tongue.gif

Any thoughts and advice appreciated smile.gif

At Dose it is out and for some reason they don´t show the prize because of that. Plan1 homepages don´t show the prize either which I find weird. I have seen the Anthology in Anttila too. Net.Anttila cannot find it but I saw it there like week ago. So go and check out your local Anttila :eek: Even though I try to support small gamestores for the matter of quality. How about splitting the cost with your friend and he gets BO/BB and you get AK. He´ll have many years of gameplay just with those 2.

So yes it is available in Finland.

Cheers

-LT