Thinking of starting CMAK campaign

Ok I've been wanting a CMAK campaign for a while now and figure I might as well try and get one going myself. I'm an administrator and can usually organise things like the best of logistitions but before I go busting my ass off for no good reason I'll need a few things from you lot-

1. Someone with the skills to set up and run a site that can handle a large campaign

2. Probably an assistant who I can use to help with the reams of boring old paperwork

3. You lot! Without general interest, no campaign.....

This would be a "story driven" campaign complete with operational map, game masters and detailed rules-give me time and I'll figure out time periods and so forth....

Anyone who's interested in working on it should email me arthurkrupp@hotmail.com and anyone who would be interested in playing post here.

I'll probably be using The Blitz as a base of operations but other than that it'll be indipendant.

You might be interested to know that a campaign like the one your´e thinking of is getting close to start as we speak...

Slowly things have been coming together this spring. The founder of that campaign is very interested, as I understand it, in any ideas and assistance.

Have a look and see what you think;

http://www.sportsection.net/NorthAfrica/index.php

regards

/25Bologna