Vickers MG BMP???

I just now noticed that my Vickers MGs in CMAK are big black rectangles mounted on tripods, which I don't believe is historically accurate. I guess it was changed in one of the patches (the 1.03 readme mentions it in conjunction with the user interface) so that it no longer shared 1943.BMP with the US M1917 HMG, which I can see in-game just fine. The BMP folder in the 1.03 patch for Mac does not contain any Vickers related BMPs. Anyone know the correct BMP number or, barring that, what's going on? :confused:

I already did a search here and didn't find any info.

Originally posted by junk2drive:

I'm confused as those two bmps are in my original folder pre patch, and not in my patch bmp folder. I swear Andrew's mod worked before.

Andrew did you ever do anything with the French uniforms?

There are new pics today at AHF Reinactors thread

I haven't done much with the Frenchies. Well, I guess it would be more accurate to say I haven't done anything with them. Not a lot of modding time these days. Haven't even been able to finish the Panzer IV properly. Good photos, though. I need a clear picture of the French infantry tunic/field blouse/whatever since we can't really depict the greatcoat that most of the soldiers seem to be wearing. One of those photos shows one which might be good enough for visual reference.

In my CMAK the Vickers always shared BMPs with the M1917 Browning, and although both BMPs were included in the folder, only one was used. Somewhere along the line I lost the BMP number for the Vickers, which caused a problem with the patched game. It's fixed now, thanks for the help. smile.gif