SoCal Preview

THumpre

And so it was that I found myself in the IE(Inland Empire not Internet Explorer, though come to think, they are both highly annoying) at the resisdence of the estimable ACTOR(nice house too, you could quarter a Guards Shock Army in it, it's that big smile.gif ) enjoying a terrific preview of CMAK...

Where to begin, where to begin....ahhhh yes, the dust. Dust, dust everywhere, the dust effects are great. I especially liked watching dust clouds rolling towards me on the horizon. Dust clouds from the arty were also very cool. The Lees(or Grants, or whatever, don't grog me on this :D ) were very great, nice to see them in the game. The new terrain, especaily in Itally is a real treat, it is going to be great to get out of the steppe for a while.

A special thank you to Bill "ACTOR" Valencia for inviting us to his house for the preview, I hope Daisy got at least one of the cookies... :D