CMAK

Some random CM questions:

1. Do they ever tell exactly what "transport class" means? If I remember right it goes something like 0 to 6. Is it related to what it can tow or is it at all related to passenger capacity?

2. For "passenger capacity" do they define this somewhere? And this question is probably related to #1 above. Units, if I understand correctly, can be "split-squads", "observers", "teams", and squads. I've never been exactly sure of the relative size, as it would seem that they are ordered in terms of size by how I have listed them, with "split-squads" being the smallest unit and squads being the largest unit. I don't remember what passenger capacities I've seen, but I think I've seen "team" and "squad". As I've seen it it seems that you can always put a "split squad" on a vehicle, you can never put an observer on a vehicle [which I have yet to understand], teams seem to fit on vehicles and squads fit on some vehicles. Sometimes I've gotten a team and a squad on a vehicle, but I don't know the logic here. Complicating all of this is the fact that German & Soviet squads seem to be "big" [6 to 10 soldiers] whereas US/British squads seem to be smaller [3 to 4 soldiers].