Shared bitmaps?

Ant

In CMBO the AFVs that the British and Americans both used often had common textures. With the result that, for example, if I used a texture set for a British armoured brigade Sherman, then that Sherman would also show up sporting British markings when I was playing a scenario as US forces. And vice versa. Will all British and US vehicles in CMAK have their own separate textures even if they are identical vehicle types?

Originally posted by Ant:

Will all British and US vehicles in CMAK have their own separate textures even if they are identical vehicle types?

That question was solved with CMBB. In that game, there are a lot of bmp,s files, and each kind of vehicle and nationality, has its own bitmaps files. (At least, the most of them). But the necessary space in hard disk grow a lot too. I supose that CMAK in this aspect, will be as good as CMBB or better. Dont worry.