AndrewTF every once in a while you....

AndrewTF (the Great and Powerfull);

Every once in a while you let slip that you are working on another Panzer uniform mod pack.

Would you perchance be taking another crack at putting a Luftwaffe eagle on both the blue and black versions of the LW M-43 cap? The one you put on the LW tropical side cap turned out bitchin. :D

Yours (grovelling),

DavidI

Originally posted by David I:

AndrewTF (the Great and Powerfull);

Every once in a while you let slip that you are working on another Panzer uniform mod pack.

Would you perchance be taking another crack at putting a Luftwaffe eagle on both the blue and black versions of the LW M-43 cap? The one you put on the LW tropical side cap turned out bitchin. :D

Yours (grovelling),

DavidI

You know, I *tried* that more than once, and each time it ended badly. Too much distortion on the cap model. I suppose I could try again just to humor you. Who knows--it might turn out ok this time. smile.gif

AndrewTF (The Great & Powerfull),

I was working on some water pattern Fallschirmjager helmet covers. Got the pattern some what OK, but to put that distinctive two inch band arround it... totally defeated me. The curviture of the hard coded frames is a bitch. So I understand, but....

DavidI