Who uses GetRight v5.02(+) to download from www.cmmods.com?

WineCape

For the life of me I cannot resume links of late. I have version 5.02 of Getright, the same version that d/l'ed properly last year from the same site. Any special settings I have to set?

GetRight states that the cmmods server does not support resuming, which I find odd, as GetRight did downloaded perfectly last year (CMBB mods) from www.cmmods and I have not fiddeled with any settings.

I'm curious to hear from anyone that use this specific download utility and the settings they have.

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

Tanks,

Yes, I have added the password/username to my settings. Though it downloads without hassle, the program still states that this server does not support resuming. Very strange, as I had no trouble before. I have just d/l'ed from Matt's BFC site some of Molek's mods, no problem.

Now I can't go on "resume shopping" @ Wal-Mart for CM mods on my slow dial-up modem anymore.

I can proimise you that I have not changed anything on my end in the past few weeks.

Please be careful using these utilities though as I have seen the biggest users are those that use d/l utils. These programs sometimes keep d/l'ing even when it's not req'd. Some users have had 900MB+ d/l sessions for files that were <2MB. :(

COG

Thanks Tanks, will give it a go along side GetRight. The latter has served me well the past 3-4 years.

Hear you COG. I never had any problems downloading with GetRight from your site before. Though after the change to v2.0 on your site, something in GetRight prevents it from resuming at all. Tried different settings, even entering p/w and usernames authentications etc. but nada.

Anways, thanks for the help. Will give the new d/l utility a spin.

Regards,

Charl Theron