Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Hey! Wait a Minute. Where are the Indians?

Hey! Where are the Indians? They provided 3 Divisions and an Mech Infantry Brigade in Italy! Thats 2 more Divisions than the New Zealanders and South Africans, 1 more than the Canadians and Poles, and as many as the French! Yet, no Show. What happened? :confused:

David

CM engine is racially pure. That is, if you want to have non-European faces, and I think Indians qualify in that, then they'd show up on the other side as well. I don't think Hitler had that in his mind when he called his men as Aryans...

Also, adding armies to the list would have increased development times and costs (finding Indian actors etc.), and there already are five Commonwealth armies in the game. Personally, I don't think I would have missed if Kiwi's were replaced with Indians, but I guess that would have made Crete battles a bit difficult to recreate...

... and, apart from the colour of the troops, there isn't much difference between an Indian Army battalion and a British battalion (edit: the Indian Army was essentially part of the British Army. This is not the case for NZ, AU, SA, CA)