What I want to see in the Cheery Waffle Thread X2

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

C'est vrai.

Mais c'est la vie.

Does that by any chance mean...PBEM helper(and some of its owners/users)suck,and I should re-send the last turn...? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GAGHHRHRHGAAHHRHRHGAHAHHRGRHAHAGRHAH

Ps,

I like what you've done with the battlefiled,your dead AFVs really spruce up the place :evilgrin:

Yes, I was the first to finish the LDBYLRM. I think you will all have trouble trying to be beaten as totally as I was. I think the only points I got were for showing up! :( :mad: :mad:

Against no_one I can claim a flawless tactical victory amidst the gently swaying wheat of Kursk. Now he may make some erroneous claims like he did here about destroying vast amounts of my armour(2:1) and men(2.5:1), but the AAR said I win so I can claim superiority without a hint of guilt....really....*starts sweating* :D :mad: :mad:

Wallybob has quite a few perforated Churchills but, as he said, the rest are busy making kraut-juice.

Axe is a maggot. And so are you.

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

given up on feifdom, too busy. but every once or three I drop in and buy grains at 100 from

:mad: Sgt. Viljuri :mad:

I say we prop him up. buy his grain, sell him your lumber/irons at ten, then buy more grain with the money he spent on the irons.

BFC must win.

The needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many

Bah - we didn't even get close - too many lazy sods away on Holiday I reckon!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Next time I vote we all swap passwords and run each others Fiefdoms in times of absence, and choose silly names like Maggot One, Maggot Two, etc!

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Bah - we didn't even get close - too many lazy sods away on Holiday I reckon!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Next time I vote we all swap passwords and run each others Fiefdoms in times of absence, and choose silly names like Maggot One, Maggot Two, etc!

I must have played maybe 15 or 20 turns this time. I'll never devote the effort to Fiefdom that some of the players seem willing to give. That maggot-infested weasel Fey attacked me seven times in one turn this morning! While I was in the dentist's chair, of all places. Wow, what a fun game. :rolleyes:

On to bigger and better things. Axe has now completed the Allied meatgrinder that is the second annual BDLRM. He and Pseudo have found two routes of attack and two attacking force compositions which didn't seem to work very well. Tough call on Axe's bet - I'd say it's a tossup. Axe killed more German troops, Pseudo knocked out a gun. Thanks to all players for keeping a lid on the game, so your competitors don't take advantage of your scouting. ;):D:D

Behold the King of Gameyness!!

I am so gamey I inadvertantly cheated in my BDLRM match. Apparently I forgot to mark my units available for exit points. Oops.

I'd apologize but it is, after all, just you maggots I'd be apologizing to. And I just can't bring myself to do it.

So there it is.

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Behold the King of Gameyness!!

I am so gamey I inadvertantly cheated in my BDLRM match. Apparently I forgot to mark my units available for exit points. Oops.

You say gamey, we say stupid. tongue.gif :mad: </font>