Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

***New Mod Posted - Late War HG****

David I

Here you go gang, another Hermann Goring fetish posting; Late War Hermann Goering Grenadiers.

Actually Luftwaffe uniform regulations for "Tropical" areas (Southern France, Italy, Southern Balkans) called for tropical uniforms (cotton, tan) to be worn from May through September and "Continental" uniforms (wool, flieger blau) to be worn October through April. The game does not allow for these seasonal changes, so I have made their contintental uniform for Late War (mod fanatics may want to keep this in mind while setting up scenarios).

This mod features Hermann Goering personnel in their continental uniform. SS camo smocks over flieger blouses, with collars and white collar patches showing. Officers wear flieger blouses with "Hermann Goring" cuff titles (as opposed to the "General Goring" worn in late 42 early 43). Again a curse on shared BMP's that make these cuff titles appear on both arms instead of just the right! All wear flieger blau pants. All equipment is Luftwaffe.

Options include smocks for Platoon Leaders and flieger blau arms with no cuff titles.

Once again all the original artwork is the beautiful work of AndrewTF (except the cuff title - Beorix) :D , I have mearly cut and pasted. :rolleyes:

Those of you who follow such things will notice that I have a certain adhearance to the HG formations, well "Airforce tank divisions are the wave of the future, soon everyone will want them. Thank goodness we Germans thought of it first".

Enjoy.

DavidI