File numbers in Quad 20mm Flak mod. **FIXED**

Due to a CMBB/CMBO bout of confusion there are some file number errors in the CMBO flak mod that I posted at CMMODS late last night. Please don't get this until I fix it; the Sdkfz7/1 numbers are wrong...

My apologies to those who have already downloaded it, and thanks to Marcus Bloess for notifing me.

**EDIT**

I've uploaded a v1.1 which removes the incorrect Sdkfz7/1 files entirely, and includes the omitted grey_whitewash files. Sorry for the problems. }:c(

[ July 06, 2003, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: Marco Bergman ]

Hi Marco,

Thank you so much for a very very good mod - it is great you are still modding! smile.gif

Lately I have been putting pressure on MåkJager to start working on the M18 Hellcat - it is really in need of attention from one you super-modders... Wouldn't it be a nice project for you Marco? (sorry, I just have to keep pushing you kings of modding until you put your eyes on the poor M18 ;) )

Thanks for the great flak mod smile.gif

Mr. Die Easy

Originally posted by Marco Bergman:

Current work list is:

Pz35(t) / Pz38(t) for CMBB (in progress)

20mm Flak (CMBO/CMBB)

Hellcat (CMBO) - and without your prompting, I might add.

Truck (CMBO/CMBB)

Paul beat me to the Chaffee.

Thanks for the update, Marco - can't wait to see the final masterpieces smile.gif

Best regards

Mr. Die Easy