Mod request SS Normandy

Earl--sounds great! If David also produces one--good! I often swap mods to change the look.

Looking forward to it. By the way, check out some of the great battles and Ops for Normandy--especially the NP series--at The Proving Grounds. smile.gif

David I--Thanks for the unbelievably quick response! I am using them now! :cool:

By the way, I have always thought your HG Division uni's for CMAK rank right up there with the immortal ATF!

Now you have finally been mentioned with ATF in the same sentence!

Thanks again!

Okay, here they are:

saf45f572133c553.jpg

This BMP set is a modification of the stock BMP's by combining them with parts of AndrewTF's uniform series. A good dose of hand-drawn elements is involved, too.

I aimed for what I think is more or less realistic at this time in the war, so there are different camouflage patterns. Not exactly like I wanted it to be, but the textures don't permit anything more fancy.

By the way: Since I'm technically not allowed to have these on my PC, please do not tell the authorities, okay? ,)