CMMOS Mod Flood part 2

OK, I just uploaded to CM Mod Database another batch of mods, 25 to be exact. Right now you will have ALL of AndrewTF's uniforms, British/CW, USA, and German!!!! WooHoo.

I found a mistake with another mod which I will fix as soon as possible.

Here is a list of what you can download now:

ATF_Brit_CW_Khaki_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Heer_ITO_1_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Heer_ITO_2_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Heer_winter_mid_late_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Luftwaffe_ABN_1_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Luftwaffe_ABN_2_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Luftwaffe_ABN_3_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Luftwaffe_infantry_3_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Luftwaffe_Infantry_ITO_1_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Luftwaffe_Infantry_NA_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Panzer_Crews_1_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Panzer_Crews_2_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_Smith_Wesson_revolver_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_airborne_2_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_airborne_3_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_infantry_3_winter_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_uniforms_1_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_uniforms_2_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_uniforms_2_winter_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_uniforms_3_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_winter_2_CMBO-CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_USA_winter_3_CMBO-CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_WaffenSS_2_CMAK_CMMOS4

ATF_WaffenSS_3_CMAK_CMMOS4

Boerix_Luftwaffe_HG_Div_ITO_CMAK_CMMOS4

MikeT

Hi all, new here and am interested in this CMMOS program. A couple of questions, I don't see a CMAK section at CMHQ for CMMOS just CMBO and CMBB, am I just missing it?(forgive me if I am asking a silly question, I am just downloading the program, and rulesets, etc. now so the answer may be in the readme.) Also can the mods be burned onto a cd and then accessed via CMMOS using this disk to conserve hard drive space? Thanks

AJ

Arnold, I am also a Dwarfier, you won't find a CMAK section for CMMOS mods. It takes way to long to get anything there. I can do a CMMOS mod in about 10 minutes or less, add five for an advanced rules are used. It can take days to get a mod posted on CMHQ. That is why I decided to go the Database route. I can post 20 a night if the net is willing.

On the CMBO mods for CMMOS at CMHQ, IGNORE THEM--IGNORE THEM--IGNORE THEM!!! I have all new mods which I will also be posting at the Database, some 400+ in fact including the Pacific mod.

On getting them via CD, if you are willing to pay the shipping costs contact me and I am not adverse to do that.

MikeT

I'm not figuring out how this thing works with CMAK. I unloaded all the rulesets. Then I unloaded a few CMAK CMMOS uniform mods that I got from the CM Mod Database. The CMAK uniforms unzip, but don't show up in the CMBO rulesets. When I try to switch to CMAK it says there's no rules loaded. When I try to load the rules that I DL'd & unzipped for CMBO into the CMAK thing...it doesn't work. Anyone understand what I'm talking about?

EXACTLY how do I get CMMOS to work with CMAK? The instructions so far have only confused me greatly.

Also, Combat Mission HQ doesn't seem to get updated very often. I DL'd CMMOS V4.05a at CM Mod Database. It's in the CMBO section. Just open that & do a search. That's where I got it...I haven't gotten it to work yet.

[ April 27, 2004, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: TheBlackHand1 ]

MikeT, thanks for the info. I'll head on over to the CM Mod Database later and take a look. Any idea when you will be uploading the new mods for CMBO that you mentioned? I lived in FT. Worth for several years used to watch the Dwarf crew on the local PBS there. Thanks again

AJ