CMBB/CMBO updates to CMAK standards?

I know that CMBB and CMBO are "completed" games, but after playing the demo for CMAK I'm impressed by the new dust cloud effects and can't help but wonder how this effect would add to gameplay in CMBB.

Any chance that the new dust effects and associated LOS effects could make its way into the CMBB game (where appropriate)? I remember in the past there was talk about CMBB's game engine advances not being applied to CMBO, but since the engine has reached its zenith with CMAK and with revised attributes applied to the western theatre forces in the new game, it seems that both CMBO and CMBB could benefit from the changes we have seen over the course of three generations of the CM1 engine.

I know that changing CMBB and CMBO may have a detrimental effect on a lot of scenarios and Ops if the games are updated, but I still think that the more refined game dynamics are worth the price.

I haven't even touched CMBO since CMBB came out because CMBB just felt more realistic. I know that bringing CMBO up to the new standards would have me back in the Normandy theatre again.

Talk about extending the shelf life of CMBO/CMBB while playing CMAK and awaiting CM2...

You can effectively enjoy all of the features of CMBO (except for bocage) using CMAK. All of the primary units are in CMAK and with the Italian landscape it should be fairly easy to create any CMBO scenario.

A rare case of having your cake and eating it too. :D