Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

*31.00 dets seem to work!*

The 31.00 dets appear to work with my Asus MX440 AGP 8x. The FSAAx2 is the only setting that requires an alt-tab. Nice fluid frame rate too. Mind you I haven't exactly pushed it yet - the heaviest scenario I tried was Tiger Tiger, and I had to remove the trees but this is to be expected with a 64mb card using FSAAx4(DS). Using Riva Tuner I really caned it and even turned on Ansi which really made the graphics look good, but brought things to a crawl. I have to say, I tried it with Delta Force and although it ran fine, the colours seem slightly washed out compared to the later drivers so it might be a comprimise for some.

Can somebody just confirm that AA does work with these drivers in CMBB? It certainly looked like it, but is there any way to tell for sure? The jaggies looked to have gone.

Just for bumpage really, these drivers defo work. Played a couple of QB's last night, no significant slow downs or problems at all.

Just to reiterate in case my above post doesn't make sense, if you are using an AGPx8 Nvidia card, and have had problems with all the latest drivers and can't use the 30' series, then you can get away with 31.00.