Graphics problem

First of all "Hi!" to y'all,

I have a little graphic problem with CMAK and would really appreciate if someone could help me out:

I just installed CM 3 "Afrika Corps" and now have trouble with the gaphics resolution.

There is a small black "bar" right above the control section (at the lower end of the "battlefield", on the right half of the screen only), with flickering white and yellow stripes in it. Furthermore, there appears a "checkerboard-pattern" of white squares in the battlefield section of the screen around the orders-window, when I open it.

I've tried the alt+tab solution mentioned in the FAQ-section, moreover I've tried the Z-mask & anti alias settings.

I run the game on a notebook (P4, 3.06 GH) with a ATI RADEON MOBILITY 9000 card (64MB RAM) , using the driver 6.14.10.6422. Anti alias and Z-mask are not accesible within the settings of this card. DirectX is ver. 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904).

I also updated the game to ver. 1.03 (before: 1.01) without any results.

I would appreciate if you would get in touch with me and could help me solve this problem.

Thanxalot in advance for your help & wishing you to always have the better shot,

Marcador (UK)