Thanks to you, Tarkus.

Thanks, your impressive mod changing the menus and general appearance in game was a nice surprise for me.

Moreover, I have downloaded your past mods for CMBB and CMBO (steel aspect).

I supose you have been working in it a lot, spending a lot of free time in this job.

Thank you very much, and you are right, waiting for CMX2 will be easier playing CM games through your wonderful interface.

Willy

Well, Wilhelm, you are very welcome. I hope CMx2 interface will be moddable as well. smile.gif (EDIT: I'm not sure my girlfriend would say the same though ;) )

Cheer and thanks for these kind words. I would add that many people here deserve such kudos. MikeyD, Aris, Dey, COG, Gordon, Juju, Thanks a Lot, Bergman and all those I forget... all these guys that make it happens and inspire us. I hope they keep forking the mods out, it's always cool to get some.

Tarkus

[ February 13, 2005, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Tarkus ]

You are right, I would like to extent my congratulations to the whole modders. BFC did a great product, over all because the development team understood quickly that a moddable game is ever better. Many of us spend as much time with mods (bmp,s or wav,s) as playing.

Go on mate, I will check cmmods.com seeking your future works (interface for CMX2?).

Willy.