More Mods Released--Mid- and Late-War Heer Uniforms

As usual, kickass uniforms Andrew. Thanks to you all our virtual grunts look great on the CM battlefield. ;)

This may not be a good time to ask you this, since you just finished these. But is there any chance in hell we could a dirtier war torn version of you uniform mods?

Originally posted by MeatEtr:

As usual, kickass uniforms Andrew. Thanks to you all our virtual grunts look great on the CM battlefield. ;)

This may not be a good time to ask you this, since you just finished these. But is there any chance in hell we could a dirtier war torn version of you uniform mods?

I make them look the way I like them to look. ;) Also, as I've learned through experience, adding weathering and dirt and stuff takes a long time--sometimes longer than it does to make the mod in the first place!

Now if someone wants to make a grubby version then go ahead. I'd like to see what can be done.

smile.gif

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I make them look the way I like them to look. ;) Also, as I've learned through experience, adding weathering and dirt and stuff takes a long time--sometimes longer than it does to make the mod in the first place!

Now if someone wants to make a grubby version then go ahead. I'd like to see what can be done.

smile.gif

Ah i see, i didn't realize how much time and effort would go into something like that. Im sure you already sink alot of time into your mods as is. Oh, and i just saw you canadien uniforms too, awesome, thanks. Your work is greatly appreciated.

As to the other modders out there, ;);) nudge nudge. Andrew's excellent uniform mods could be considered a great starting base for dirtier/war torn uniforms. I would love to try to mod this, but since i have ZERO modding ability, i'll leave it to the modders. ;)