Balancing CMBO w\ The New Ones + Literature

So...with CMAK and CMBB out there, does anyone else still play CMBO? I know I do, I will never sell that original gem of a game, nor will I stop playing it. I think CMAK is going to get as much play as CMBO though, with CMBB getting the occasional play w/ my favorite scenarios.

Second question, I've suddenly gotten the urge to read up on North Africa, it being the front I know least about--any good books regarding campaigns and the like?

regards,

N

[ December 05, 2003, 03:21 AM: Message edited by: Fieldmarshall ]

Hi

I have read many people are planning to make scenario's which are supposing to be France/Beyond Overlord or to convert old CMBO scenario's to CMAK.

It should work ok smile.gif

I think you have to use the region Italy when you covert an old CMBO scenario though...but that is only a minor visual glitch when you play such a scenario.

Monty

Originally posted by Monty:

I think you have to use the region Italy when you covert an old CMBO scenario though...but that is only a minor visual glitch when you play such a scenario.

I'm sure there will be mod sets coming along shortly to make the houses, etc. compatible with the Normandy countryside.

Michael