Web Chat if you want.

Hi guys.

I have seen that you're using the forums here to find TCP/IP matches.

To me, well it seems a bit awkward.

If you want you can use a server I have set up which enables you to chat to each other directly.

All you need to do is to click this link: Chat

Then just click the red CM icon at the bottom and voila, you are now talking in the CM channel.

Alternatively bookmark http://cmirc.mine.nu and connect whenever you want, this server is up 24/7.

As you connect immediately to the IRC (chat) server you will be named CMGuestXXXX, just type /nick yournamehere to rename to something else, or else click the name in the upper left and type a new name.

This irc server is also using services, so if you want you can register your name or a new channel. That way you can take your name back if some newbie takes your name tongue.gif

I've added a bot to the channel CM which will control it some as well (kick if someone freaks out and starts to cuss all over).

Please Notice: I don't mean to insult or step in the way of anyone else if you guys already got a good IRC. I just felt it was a good and easy way to chat and discuss maps before you launch a game, or talk about AAR's with each other.

Anyway this server will stay up even though I'm not available all the time.

You're welcome to idle.

Don't be shy :D

[ January 22, 2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: hardcampa ]